- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our shareholders and to safeguarding their non-public personal information. The following information is provided to help you understand what personal information we collect, how we protect that information and why, in certain cases, we may share information with select other parties.
- WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Fund may collect nonpublic personal information regarding investors from sources such as the following:
- Account Applications and other forms, which may include a shareholder’s name, address, social security number and/or personally identifiable financial information;
- Account History, including information about a shareholder’s losses or gains; and
- Correspondence and Communication, with the Fund’s representatives and their affiliates.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO SHAREHOLDER INFORMATION
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our shareholders or former shareholders to anyone, except as permitted by law or as is necessary in order to provide services to shareholders (for example, to a transfer agent, investment adviser or third party administrator). We restrict access to non-public personal information about our shareholders to Fund personnel and employees of Fund service providers with a legitimate business need for the information. We will maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect the non-public personal information of our shareholders.
Third parties that handle this information shall agree to follow the standards the Fund has established.
- UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
To help us keep your information up-to-date and accurate, please contact the Fund if there is any change in your personal information.
Adopted December 2013